Friday, June 13

Friday Finds

Ahh, week two is over. Oh, I forgot to mention I started a new job 2 weeks ago. But we will talk about that later. For now, I'm looking forward to the weekend. I am surprising the Champ by taking him to the drive in this weekend for a major make out session- cause thats what you're suppose to do at those things right? Yeah...

But for real, I cant wait its a double feature for $8 bucks. You can get much better then that. I plan on bringing those mini bottles of wine to go along with our monster tub of popcorn and jumbo size hot dogs. I kinda cant wait, I've been lathering on the chapstick all week...

So here are some fun things I came across this week...

Have you heard of Designlovefest? Me neither, but apparently this chick's blog is kind of a big deal and the what got me was her awesome smartphone wall papers. Click here and take a look. She calls this series "Dress Your Tech."

What? I can buy running shoes and beer at the same time? I'll drink to that...

Ok, I'm keeping it short and sweet I've got to get my jog in before I head to work!




No comments:

Post a Comment