Thursday, April 3

Marthon Reflections

The Galloway method is legit y'all. Seriously, I know I'm strong but I've always had aches and pains post run. But not this time, I had no leg pain whatsoever. No shin splints, nothing. My recovery was amazing and I'm a believer! I am going to continue his method and really immerse myself into it and see where it takes me.

As far as hilly courses, I may take a break from them for a little while. I will train with them but man I would love to run a flat course or even a mildly flat course and see if I am any faster.

I'm already looking at fulls for the fall.

I'm kinda stoked.

Do you sign up for races right after you run one or are you like me...you let the "excitement ware off" to see what you really feel. I'm interested to hear this! I wont lie my instinct up until my 2nd marathon was line races back to back but now I reflect. So zen, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment