Friday, February 7

Friday Finds

Yay for the weekend. I will be meeting up with the Bird tonight to take these two on a walk.

 
As always it should be entertaining.

As for the rest of the weekend I don't have anything planned except for my 18 miler. I actually woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday and was mentally preparing myself for the run until I realized dur, its only Friday. So um, yeah the run is on my mind.

Here are some things I thought were cool and wanted to share!

The 10 best fitness trackers on the market. Do you own any?

So turns out there very little difference between treadmill and outdoor running... I knew it!

36 ways running improves your life and makes you a stronger, better person via Angry Jogger. He may be a tad on the feisty side but he is almost always right!

Love it, The 10 most fascinating facts about the all-time Winter Olympics medal standings

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment