Monday, February 9

Spartan Sprint

One of my first 5ks ever was an obstacle course. It was also the first time Michael and I raced together. I am pretty stoked to say there will be some family competition yet again when we take part in the Spartan Sprint next month.

Because this race doesn't just involve running he thinks he has a shot at beating me and he couldn't resist...


Aww love















This isn't a drunken mud run. This race is different. Ya know which ones I'm talking about. Yeah those races are fun but this one, this race is going to test your limits.

In just 3.1 miles you will encounter 15+ obstacles none of which you know what they are before hand. I love not knowing what to expect. It kinda motivates you more to get out there and kick some ass.














Even though they don't tell you what lies ahead their site actually gives you works outs of the day, as well as recipes of the day. They provide you with the tools to kill it if you are serious. I kinda love that. You can check them out here.

So we are doing the 3 miler but they have a total of 3 races,

The Sprints- 3.1 miles with 15+ obstacles
Spartan Super- 8 miles + with 20+ obstacles
Spartan Beast- 12 miles+ with 25+ obstacles.

Note all the pluses people. The mystery is real.

They have a lot of other cool shit going on too. From kid races to a cruise, season passes and the new location for the World Championship race. They offer a variety for every type of challenger.

I love this and this is exactly what I need right now.


Lucky for you guys, if you want to run one of their races use this code and get 10% off SPARTANBLOGGER

I cant wait to write about my experience next month. Stay tuned.









No comments:

Post a Comment